Cytomegalovirus Early Nuclear Antigen antibody | HCMV3
Mouse anti Cytomegalovirus Early Nuclear Antigen antibody, clone HCMV3 is also reactive with MRC-5 cells infected with CMV, but not uninfected cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Human CMV extracts.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Cytomegalovirus Early Nuclear Antigen antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Suitable for methacam fixed, paraffin wax embedded sections as well as acetone fixed CMV infected cells or frozen sections.