Cytomegalovirus Early Nuclear Antigen antibody | HCMV3
Mouse anti Cytomegalovirus Early Nuclear Antigen:FITC
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Cytomegalovirus Early Nuclear Antigen
|Mouse anti Cytomegalovirus Early Nuclear Antigen antibody, clone HCMV3 detects cytomegalovirus early nuclear antigen. Cytomegalovirus is an enveloped double stranded DNA virus which in humans (HCMV) is also commonly known as human herpesvirus 5 (HHV-5). Early HCMV proteins are expressed in the nucleus of infected cells within 3 to 24 hours of infection, prior to viral DNA replication.
Mouse anti Cytomegalovirus Early Nuclear Antigen antibody, clone HCMV3 is also reactive with MRC-5 cells infected with CMV, but not uninfected cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Human CMV extracts.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Suitable for methacam fixed, paraffin wax embedded sections as well as acetone fixed CMV infected cells or frozen sections.
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Viral Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up