Canine Distemper Virus antibody | 7514
CDV is highly contagious, and transmission occurs predominantly via aerosols, resulting in neuroinvasiveness and severe immunosuppression. Mortality rates during CDV outbreaks can exceed 80%.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Envelope antigen of Canine distemper virus.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Canine Distemper Virus antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Canine Distemper Virus antibody
Harder, T.C. and Osterhaus, A.D. (1997) Canine distemper virus--a morbillivirus in search of new hosts?
Trends Microbiol. 5: 120-124.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra