Adenovirus antibody | 1471
Adenoviruses are 70-90nm non-enveloped icosohedral viruses containing linear double-stranded DNA, which are unusually stable to adverse pH conditions and chemical or physical agents, and are responsible for respiratory infections such as the common cold, bronchitis, croup and pneumonia and may also cause gastroenteritis, pharyngitis, urethritis, conjunctivitis and cystitis. There are at least 51 immunologically distinct types of Adenovirus, which are categorised into the subgenera A-F based on different morphological, oncogenic, haemagglutinating and DNA sequence properties.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Adenovirus antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Adenovirus antibody
Alexander, J. et al. (2012) Pre-clinical evaluation of a replication-competent recombinant adenovirus serotype 4 vaccine expressing influenza H5 hemagglutinin.
PLoS One. 7: e31177.
Wolyniec, K. et al.. (2012) E6AP ubiquitin ligase regulates PML-induced senescence in Myc-driven lymphomagenesis.
Blood. 120(4): 822-32.
Ebner, K. et al. (2005) Comparative sequence analysis of the hexon gene in the entire spectrum of human adenovirus serotypes: phylogenetic, taxonomic, and clinical implications.
J Virol. 79 (20): 12635-42.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra