Thyroxine antibody | T4:1-28.1 (BGN/098/281)
|Mouse anti Human thyroxine antibody, clone T4:1-28.1 recognizes thyroxine, also known as T4, the major hormone secreted by the follicular cells of the thyroid gland. Thyroxine's main role is to regulate metabolic processes in the body such as heart rate, along with Triiodothyronine (T3). T4 is involved in thyroid disorders, such as hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism.
Mouse anti Human thyroxine antibody, clone T4:1-28.1 shows low levels of reactivity with biologically inactive rT3 (approximately 10%) and minimal reactivity with T3 (approximately 1.5%).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Synthetic thyroxine conjugated to Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up