Tetrahydrocannabinol antibody | THC3
Potential negative side effects include short-term memory loss, psychosis, cardiac and cerebral abnormalities, coma and death. Marijuana might increase an individual’s probability of more detrimental drug use.
Marijuana is one the most commonly used illegal substances. As a street drug it is sold as hashish (the plant resin) or marijuana. It is most commonly smoked in cigarette or pipe form, but can also be ingested in cake form or injected intravenously. Pure THC is seldom available on the black market.
- Intended Use
- Bio-Rad recommends that the user determines this product’s suitability for any particular application.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Tetrahydrocannabinol antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra