Tetrahydrocannabinol antibody | TH2A
Potential negative side effects include short-term memory loss, psychosis, cardiac and cerebral abnormalities, coma and death. Marijuana might increase an individual’s probability of more detrimental drug use.
Marijuana is one the most commonly used illegal substances. As a street drug it is sold as hashish (the plant resin) or marijuana. It is most commonly smoked in cigarette or pipe form, but can also be ingested in cake form or injected intravenously. Pure THC is seldom available on the black market.
- Intended Use
- Bio-Rad recommends that the user determines this product’s suitability for any particular application.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Tetrahydrocannabinol antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|