Beta Arrestin 1/2 antibody | 21-B1
In quiescent cells, beta arrestin is mainly located in the cytosol but translocates to the membrane as a result of GPCR receptor phosphorylation.
- Target Species
- Synthetic Peptide
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human Hamster Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Beta arrestin-1 peptide.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the X63-Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0000139 Golgi membrane
- GO:0000785 chromatin
- GO:0002031 G-protein coupled receptor internalization
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004857 enzyme inhibitor activity
- GO:0005096 GTPase activator activity
- GO:0005159 insulin-like growth factor receptor binding
- GO:0016567 protein ubiquitination
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005765 lysosomal membrane
- GO:0005905 coated pit
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0006892 post-Golgi vesicle-mediated transport
- GO:0007600 sensory perception
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010843 promoter binding
- GO:0015031 protein transport
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0030659 cytoplasmic vesicle membrane
- GO:0031143 pseudopodium
- GO:0031397 negative regulation of protein ubiquitination
- GO:0031625 ubiquitin protein ligase binding
- GO:0031701 angiotensin receptor binding
- GO:0032088 negative regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0032715 negative regulation of interleukin-6 production
- GO:0032717 negative regulation of interleukin-8 production
- GO:0035025 positive regulation of Rho protein signal transduction
- GO:0035066 positive regulation of histone acetylation
- GO:0043149 stress fiber assembly
- GO:0043161 proteasomal ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0043967 histone H4 acetylation
- GO:0070374 positive regulation of ERK1 and ERK2 cascade
- For research purposes only
Applications of Beta Arrestin 1/2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Beta Arrestin 1/2 antibody
Hüttenrauch, F. et al. (2005) G protein-coupled receptor kinases promote phosphorylation and beta-arrestin-mediated internalization of CCR5 homo- and hetero-oligomers.
J Biol Chem. 280 (45): 37503-15.
Ogasawara, F. et al. (2016) Concurrent Fowlpox and Candidiasis Diseases in Backyard Chickens with Unusual Pox Lesions in the Bursa of Fabricius.
Avian Dis. 60 (3): 705-8.