MHC Class I Monomorphic antibody | 41.17
Mouse anti Sheep MHC Class I antibody, clone 41.17 immunoprecipitates a band of ~44 kDa under reducing conditions and has also been reported to react with paraffin-embedded material following alcohol fixation.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bovine
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Ovine lymphocytes
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse P3-NS/11-Ag4-1 myeloma cell line
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of MHC Class I Monomorphic antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1 x 106 cells in 100ul
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Gogolin-Ewens, K.J. et al. (1985) Sheep lymphocyte antigens (OLA). I. Major histocompatibility complex class I molecules.
Immunology 56: 717-23.
References for MHC Class I Monomorphic antibody
Puri, N.K. et al. (1987) Monoclonal antibodies to sheep MHC class I and class II molecules: biochemical characterization of three class I gene products and four distinct subpopulations of class II molecules.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 15: 59-86.
Wooldridge A.L. et al. (2019) Maternal allergic asthma during pregnancy alters fetal lung and immune development in sheep: potential mechanisms for programming asthma and allergy.
J Physiol. 597 (16): 4251-62.
Berger, S.T. and Griffin, F.T. (2006) A comparison of ovine monocyte-derived macrophage function following infection with Mycobacterium avium ssp. avium and Mycobacterium avium ssp. paratuberculosis.
Immunol Cell Biol. 84 (4): 349-56.
Foulon, E. and Foucras, G. (2008) Two populations of ovine bone marrow-derived dendritic cells can be generated with recombinant GM-CSF and separated on CD11b expression.
J Immunol Methods. 339 (1): 1-10.
Godoy, R.F. et al. (2014) Do progenitor cells from different tissue have the same phenotype?
Res Vet Sci. 96 (3): 454-9.
Rojas, J.M. et al. (2018) Peste des Petits Ruminants Virus Fusion and Hemagglutinin Proteins Trigger Antibody-Dependent Cell-Mediated Cytotoxicity in Infected Cells.
Front Immunol. 9: 3172.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra