MHC Class I Monomorphic antibody | 41.17
Mouse anti Sheep MHC Class I antibody, clone 41.17 will immunoprecipitate a band of approximately 44 kDa under reducing conditions and has also been reported to react with paraffin-embedded material following alcohol fixation.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bovine
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Ovine lymphocytes
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse P3-NS/11-Ag4-1 myeloma cell line
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of MHC Class I Monomorphic antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1 x 106 cells in 100ul
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for MHC Class I Monomorphic antibody
Gogolin-Ewens, K.J. et al. (1985) Sheep lymphocyte antigens (OLA). I. Major histocompatibility complex class I molecules.
Immunology 56: 717-23.
Puri, N.K. et al. (1987) Monoclonal antibodies to sheep MHC class I and class II molecules: biochemical characterization of three class I gene products and four distinct subpopulations of class II molecules.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 15: 59-86.