Mouse anti Rat TCR V Beta 8.5 antibody, clone B73
recognizes the T-cell receptor V beta 8.5 gene product. 4% of unseparated LEW rat lymph node cells label with this antibody. Reactivity is restricted to ab T cells of which 6.5% were stained (Torres-Nagel, N. et al. 1993
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Carrier Free
- T cell clone expressing the TCR Vb8.5 gene product
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the X63.Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC for one month or at -20oC for longer.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of TCR V Beta 8.5 antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
Product Specific References
References for TCR V Beta 8.5 antibody
Torres-Nagel, N. et al. (1993) Identification of TCR - Vb.2, 8.5 and 10 gene products by monoclonal antibodies.
Immunogenetics. 37: 305-8.
Hanaoka, M. et al. (2010) Immunomodulatory Strategies Prevent the Development of Autoimmune Emphysema.
Respir Res. 11: 179.