Mouse anti Rat TCR V Beta 10 antibody, clone G101
recognizes the T-cell receptor V beta 10 gene product.
Approximately 4.2% of unseparated LEW lymph node cells were detected by this clone. Reactivity is restricted to alpha/beta T cells, of which 6.7% labeled (Torres-Nagel et al. 1993
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Carrier Free
- T cell clone expressing the TCR V beta 10 gene product.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells form immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the X63.Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of TCR V Beta 10 antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
Product Specific References
References for TCR V Beta 10 antibody
Torres-Nagel, N.E. et al. (1993) Identification of rat Tcrb-V8.2, 8.5, and 10 gene products by monoclonal antibodies.
Immunogenetics. 37 (4): 305-8.
Hanaoka, M. et al. (2010) Immunomodulatory strategies prevent the development of autoimmune emphysema.
Respir Res. 11: 179.
Park, J.H. et al. (1996) Identification and cellular distribution of the rat interleukin-2 receptor beta chain: induction of the IL-2R alpha- beta+ phenotype by major histocompatibility complex class I recognition during T cell development in vivo and by T cell receptor stimulation of CD4+8+ immature thymocytes in vitro.
Eur J Immunol. 26: 2371-5
Matsumoto, Y. et al. (2000) Successful TCR-based immunotherapy for autoimmune myocarditis with DNA vaccines after rapid identification of pathogenic TCR.
J Immunol. 164 (4): 2248-54.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra