TCR V Beta 10 antibody | G101
Mouse anti Rat TCR V Beta 10
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- TCR V Beta 10
|Mouse anti Rat TCR V Beta 10 antibody, clone G101 recognizes the T-cell receptor V beta 10 gene product.
Approximately 4.2% of unseparated LEW lymph node cells were detected by this clone. Reactivity is restricted to alpha/beta T cells, of which 6.7% labeled (Torres-Nagel et al. 1993).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- T cell clone expressing the TCR V beta 10 gene product.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells form immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the X63.Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for TCR V Beta 10 antibody
Torres-Nagel, N.E. et al. (1993) Identification of rat Tcrb-V8.2, 8.5, and 10 gene products by monoclonal antibodies.
Immunogenetics. 37 (4): 305-8.
Hanaoka, M. et al. (2010) Immunomodulatory strategies prevent the development of autoimmune emphysema.
Respir Res. 11: 179.
Park, J.H. et al. (1996) Identification and cellular distribution of the rat interleukin-2 receptor beta chain: induction of the IL-2R alpha- beta+ phenotype by major histocompatibility complex class I recognition during T cell development in vivo and by T cell receptor stimulation of CD4+8+ immature thymocytes in vitro.
Eur J Immunol. 26: 2371-5
Matsumoto, Y. et al. (2000) Successful TCR-based immunotherapy for autoimmune myocarditis with DNA vaccines after rapid identification of pathogenic TCR.
J Immunol. 164 (4): 2248-54.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up