MHC Class II RT1D antibody | OX-17
Mouse anti Rat MHC Class II RT1D antibody, clone OX-17 does not cross-react with rat RT1B or mouse I-E antigen (Fukumoto et al. 1982).
Mouse anti Rat MHC Class II RT1D antibody, clone OX-17 is routinely tested in flow cytometry on rat splenocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Rat spleen glycoproteins.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized mice were fused with cells from the mouse X63.Ag8.653 myeloma cell line .
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of MHC Class II RT1D antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA1209||F||0.1 mg|
Product Specific References
References for MHC Class II RT1D antibody
Fukumoto, T. et al. (1982) Mouse monoclonal antibodies against rat major histocompatibility antigens. Two Ia antigens and expression of Ia and class I antigens in rat thymus.
Eur J Immunol. 12 (3): 237-43.
Romaniuk, A. et al. (1995) Rejection of cartilage formed by transplanted allogeneic chondrocytes: evaluation with monoclonal antibodies.
Transpl Immunol. 3 (3): 251-7.
Volovitz, I. et al. (2011) Split immunity: immune inhibition of rat gliomas by subcutaneous exposure to unmodified live tumor cells.
J Immunol. 187: 5452-62.
Zeinstra, E. et al. (2006) Simvastatin inhibits interferon-gamma-induced MHC class II up-regulation in cultured astrocytes.
J Neuroinflammation. 3:16.
Milićević, N.M. et al. (2005) T cells are required for the peripheral phase of B-cell maturation.
Immunology. 116: 308-17.
Wildner, G. and Diedrichs-Möhring, M. (2003) Autoimmune uveitis induced by molecular mimicry of peptides from rotavirus, bovine casein and retinal S-antigen.
Eur J Immunol. 33: 2577-87.
Sawa, K. and Mochizuki, M. (1997) Effects of bucillamine and antigen-presenting cells in experimental autoimmune uveitis in rats.
Jpn J Ophthalmol. 41: 388-95.
Gurbuxani, S. et al. (2001) Selective depletion of inducible HSP70 enhances immunogenicity of rat colon cancer cells.
Oncogene. 20: 7478-85.
Volovitz, I. et al. (2010) T cell vaccination induces the elimination of EAE effector T cells: analysis using GFP-transduced, encephalitogenic T cells.
J Autoimmun. 35: 135-44.
Zilka, N. et al. (2009) Human misfolded truncated tau protein promotes activation of microglia and leukocyte infiltration in the transgenic rat model of tauopathy.
J Neuroimmunol. 209: 16-25.
Ghiringhelli, F. et al. (2005) Tumor cells convert immature myeloid dendritic cells into TGF-beta-secreting cells inducing CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cell proliferatio
J Exp Med. 202: 919-29.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra