MHC Class II I-Ab antibody | P7/7
Clone P7/7 also recognises mouse MHC Class II, binding to a monomorphic epitope expressed by all mouse strains.
Rat anti Rat MHC Class II I-Ab antibody, clone P7/7 has been used extensively in protocols used for the isolation of murine dendritic cells from mouse bone marrow by immunomagnetic depletion (Mölzer 2019, Siepmann 2007).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Tissue Culture Supernatant - liquid
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.1% Sodium Azide
- Cells from R8 strain rat
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from an immunised DA rat were fused with cells of the mouse P3/NSI/I-Ag4.1 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of MHC Class II I-Ab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Alk. Phos. (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131A||C E P WB||1 ml|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Biotin (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131B||C E IF P WB||0.5 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800||STAR16D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC||STAR17B||F||1 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:HRP||STAR21B||C E P RE||1 mg|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR69||F||0.5 ml|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800 (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR71D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:HRP (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR72||C E P||0.5 mg|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:RPE (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR73||F||0.5 ml|
Product Specific References
References for MHC Class II I-Ab antibody
Momburg, F. et al. (1986) Differential expression of Ia and Ia-associated invariant chain in mouse tissues after in vivo treatment with IFN-gamma.
J Immunol. 136 (3): 940-8.
Jiang, H.R. et al (2003) Antigen-specific inhibition of experimental autoimmune uveoretinitis by bone marrow-derived immature dendritic cells.
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 44: 1598-607.
Taylor, N. et al. (2005) Enhanced tolerance to autoimmune uveitis in CD200-deficient mice correlates with a pronounced Th2 switch in response to antigen challenge.
J Immunol. 174: 143-54.
Krasinskas, A.M. et al. (2000) Replacement of graft-resident donor-type antigen presenting cells alters the tempo and pathogenesis of murine cardiac allograft rejection.
Transplantation. 70: 514-21.
Jiang, H.R. et al. (2002) Secretion of interleukin-10 or interleukin-12 by LPS-activated dendritic cells is critically dependent on time of stimulus relative to initiation of purified DC culture.
J Leukoc Biol. 72: 978-85.
Jiang, H.R. et al. (2006) Combination of vaccination and chimeric receptor expressing T cells provides improved active therapy of tumors.
J Immunol. 177: 4288-98.
Liu, Y.H. et al. (2018) Partial retinal photoreceptor loss in a transgenic mouse model associated with reduced levels of interphotoreceptor retinol binding protein (IRBP, RBP3).
Exp Eye Res. 172: 54-65.
Mölzer, C. et al. (2019) TGF-β1-activated type 2 dendritic cells promote wound healing and induce fibroblasts to express tenascin c following corneal full-thickness hydrogel transplantation.
J Tissue Eng Regen Med. 13 (9): 1507-17.
Christofi, M. et al. (2020) Low-dose 2-deoxy glucose stabilises tolerogenic dendritic cells and generates potent in vivo immunosuppressive effects.
Cell Mol Life Sci. Oct 19 [Epub ahead of print].
Siepmann, K. et al. (2007) CD4+CD25+ T regulatory cells induced by LPS-activated bone marrow dendritic cells suppress experimental autoimmune uveoretinitis in vivo.
Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 245 (2): 221-9.
Mölzer, C. et al. (2019) Activation of dendritic cells by crosslinked collagen hydrogels (artificial corneas) varies with their composition.
J Tissue Eng Regen Med. 13 (9): 1528-43.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra