IgG2a antibody | AbD09345
Human anti Rat IgG2a antibody, clone AbD09345 recognizes Rat IgG2a. No cross reactivity is seen with other rat immunoglobulin subclasses.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is dimerized via a helix-turn-helix motif. The antibody is tagged with myc-tag (EQKLISEEDL) and a double extended Strep-tag at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied lyophilized.
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- StrepTactin affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Purified Rat monoclonal IgG2a kappa.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of reconstitution
- P20760 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- LOC679045 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG2a antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product is suitable for use in direct ELISA applications. Due to the presence of bovine serum albumin (BSA), this antibody is unsuitable for use as a capture reagent in sandwich ELISA applications. This product is also available without BSA, please enquire.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti c-Myc:Alk.Phos.||MCA2200A||0.1 mg||C E P WB*|
|Mouse anti c-Myc:Biotin||MCA2200B||0.1 mg||C E P WB*|
|Mouse anti c-Myc:HRP||MCA2200P||0.1 mg||C E P WB*|
|Mouse anti Strep-Tag Classic:HRP||MCA2489P||75 µl||E WB|