IgA antibody | MARA-2
Mouse anti Rat Immunoglobulin A
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Rat IgA antibody, clone MARA-2 recognizes rat immunoglobulin alpha heavy chain.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native IgA from rat (Rattus norvegicus).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgA antibody
Bazin, H. et al. (1974) Three classes and four (sub)classes of rat immunoglobulins: IgM, IgA, IgE and IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG2c.
Eur J Immunol. 4 (1): 44-8.
Ueta, H. et al. (2018) Single blood transfusion induces the production of donor-specific alloantibodies and regulatory T cells mainly in the spleen.
Int Immunol. 30 (2): 53-67.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up