CD49d antibody | MRalpha4-1
CD49d is expressed broadly on T and B lymphocytes, monocytes, thymocytes, mast cells and dendritic cells and is involved in cell-cell interactions, mononuclear cell trafficking to sites of endothelial inflammation, and the adhesion of cells to the extracellular matrix.
Clone MRalpha4-1 inhibits the in vitro and in vivo functions of CD49d (Yasuda et al. 1995). Studies have shown that in rat Peyer's patches, clone MRalpha4-1 inhibits the rolling and adherence of lymphocytes to postcapillary venules (PCV), and significantly inhibits the transendothelial migration of T lymphocytes (Tsuzuki et al. 1996).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- RBL-2H3 rat basophilic leukaemia cell line.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the P3U1 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD49d antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG2a Negative Control:FITC||MCA1210F||F||0.1 mg|
Product Specific References
References for CD49d antibody
Yasuda, M. et al. (1995) Expression and function of fibronectin binding integrins on rat mast cells.
Int Immunol. 7 (2): 251-8.
Tsuzuki Y et al. (1996) alpha 4 integrin plays a critical role in early stages of T lymphocyte migration in Peyer's patches of rats.
Int Immunol. 8 (3): 287-95.
Summers, L. et al. (2013) Activation of brain endothelial cells by interleukin-1 is regulated by the extracellular matrix after acute brain injury.
Mol Cell Neurosci. 57: 93-103.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra