CD45 antibody | OX-29
Mouse anti Rat CD45
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Rat CD45 antibody, clone OX-29 recognizes rat CD45, also known as Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C, Leukocyte common antigen (LCA) or T200, expressed on all rat leukocytes. CD45 is a single pass, type I transmembrane glycoprotein of ~180-240kDa depending on the isoform and degree of glycosylation. Rat CD45 contains two intracellular tyrosine-protein phosphatase domains and at least two extracellular fibronectin type-III domains (Uniprot Acc no: P04157), although the existence of a third similar domain has previously been proposed (Symons et al. 1999).
Mouse anti Rat CD45 antibody, clone OX-29 has been reported as recognizing a monomorphic determinant present on all allogenic forms of the rat CD45 antigen (Symons and Barclay 2000). Epitope mapping further indicates that the OX-29 clone binds to a determinant located within the membrane distal two domains of CD45 (Symons, et al. 1999).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- L-CA (CD45)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Fusion of cells from NSO mouse myeloma line with spleen cells from BALB/c mice immunized with purified LCA.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD45 antibody
Woollett, G.R. et al. (1985) Molecular and antigenic heterogeneity of the rat leukocyte-common antigen from thymocytes and T and B lymphocytes.
Eur J Immunol. 15 (2): 168-73.
Barclay, A.N. (1981) The localization of populations of lymphocytes defined by monoclonal antibodies in rat lymphoid tissues.
Immunology. 42 (4): 593-600.
Symons, A. et al. (1999) Domain organization of the extracellular region of CD45.
Protein Eng. 12 (10): 885-92.
Zhou, L. et al. (2014) Purification of endothelial cells from rodent brain by immunopanning.
Cold Spring Harb Protoc. 2014 (1): 65-77.
Barres, B.A. (2014) Designing and troubleshooting immunopanning protocols for purifying neural cells.
Cold Spring Harb Protoc. 2014 (12): 1342-7.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001915 negative regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0001960 negative regulation of cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0005001 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0019887 protein kinase regulator activity
- GO:0009898 internal side of plasma membrane
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0010332 response to gamma radiation
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050857 positive regulation of antigen receptor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0051209 release of sequestered calcium ion into cytosol
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up