CD45 antibody | OX-1
Filter by Application:F IF C Reset
Mouse anti Rat CD45:Alexa Fluor® 647
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Rat CD45 antibody, clone OX-1 recognizes CD45, also known as the leucocyte common antigen (LCA). The leucocyte common antigen consists of a family of heavily glycosylated membrane glycoproteins of molecular weight 180 – 240kDa.
Antibodies recognising a common epitope on all of these isoforms are termed CD45, whilst those recognising only individual isoforms are termed CD45RA, CD45RO etc. OX-1 reacts with all forms of CD45 expressed by all haematopoietic cells, except erythrocytes.
CD45 isoforms play complex roles in T-cell and B-cell antigen receptor signal transduction.
This product is routinely tested in flow cytometry on rat splenocytes
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 647 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Rat thymocyte membrane glycoproteins.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NS1 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®647 650 665
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD45 antibody
Standring, R. et al. (1978) The predominant heavily glycosylated glycoproteins at the surface of rat lymphoid cells are differentiation antigens.
Eur J Immunol. 8 (12): 832-9.
Sunderland, C.A. et al. (1979) Purification with monoclonal antibody of a predominant leukocyte-common antigen and glycoprotein from rat thymocytes.
Eur J Immunol. 9 (2): 155-9.
Woollett, G.R. et al. (1985) Molecular and antigenic heterogeneity of the rat leukocyte-common antigen from thymocytes and T and B lymphocytes.
Eur J Immunol. 15 (2): 168-73.
Martín, A. et al. (1995) Passive dual immunization against tumour necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-alpha) and IL-1 beta maximally ameliorates acute aminonucleoside nephrosis.
Clin Exp Immunol. 99 (2): 283-8.
Giezeman-Smits, K.M. et al. (1999) The regulatory role of CD45 on rat NK cells in target cell lysis.
J Immunol. 163 (1): 71-6.
Murakami, K. et al. (2000) Regulation of mast cell signaling through high-affinity IgE receptor by CD45 protein tyrosine phosphatase.
Int Immunol. 12 (2): 169-76.
Ermert, L. et al. (2001) Comparison of different detection methods in quantitative microdensitometry.
Am J Pathol. 158: 407-17.
Dick, A.D. et al. (2001) Distribution of OX2 antigen and OX2 receptor within retina.
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 42: 170-6.
View The Latest Product References
Sato, K. et al. (2001) Carbon monoxide generated by heme oxygenase-1 suppresses the rejection of mouse-to-rat cardiac transplants.
J Immunol. 166 (6): 4185-94.
Kurozumi, K. et al. (2007) Effect of tumor microenvironment modulation on the efficacy of oncolytic virus therapy.
J Natl Cancer Inst. 99: 1768-81.
Leonardo, C.C. et al. (2009) Inhibition of gelatinase activity reduces neural injury in an ex vivo model of hypoxia-ischemia.
Neuroscience. 160: 755-66.
Zilka, N. et al. (2009) Human misfolded truncated tau protein promotes activation of microglia and leukocyte infiltration in the transgenic rat model of tauopathy.
J Neuroimmunol. 209 (1-2): 16-25.
Jeong, H.K. et al (2010) Inflammatory responses are not sufficient to cause delayed neuronal death in ATP-induced acute brain injury.
PLoS One. 5: e13756.
Markusic, D.M. et al. (2010) Separating lentiviral vector injection and induction of gene expression in time, does not prevent an immune response to rtTA in rats.
PLoS One. 5: e9974.
Vaschetto, R. et al. (2010) Renal hypoperfusion and impaired endothelium-dependent vasodilation in an animal model of VILI: the role of the peroxynitrite-PARP pathway
Crit Care. 14: R45.
Ladhoff, J. et al. (2010) Immune privilege of endothelial cells differentiated from endothelial progenitor cells.
Cardiovasc Res. 88: 121-9.
Schupp, N. et al. (2011) Mineralocorticoid receptor-mediated DNA damage in kidneys of DOCA-salt hypertensive rats.
FASEB J. 25 (3): 968-78.
Runesson, E. et al. (2015) Nucleostemin- and Oct 3/4-positive stem/progenitor cells exhibit disparate anatomical and temporal expression during rat Achilles tendon healing.
BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 16: 212.
Tanner, D.C. et al. (2015) cFLIP is critical for oligodendrocyte protection from inflammation.
Cell Death Differ. 22 (9): 1489-501.
Wang, C. et al. (2015) Small activating RNA induces myogenic differentiation of rat adipose-derived stem cells by upregulating MyoD.
Int Braz J Urol. 41 (4): 764-72.
Yao, Y. et al. (2016) Alendronate Attenuates Spinal Microglial Activation and Neuropathic Pain.
J Pain. 17 (8): 889-903.
Collins, J.J.P. et al. (2018) Impaired Angiogenic Supportive Capacity and Altered Gene Expression Profile of Resident CD146+ Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Isolated from Hyperoxia-Injured Neonatal Rat Lungs.
Stem Cells Dev. 27 (16): 1109-24.
Hellenbrand, D.J. et al. (2019) Sustained interleukin-10 delivery reduces inflammation and improves motor function after spinal cord injury.
J Neuroinflammation. 16 (1): 93.
Pilipović, I. et al. (2020) Propranolol diminished severity of rat EAE by enhancing immunoregulatory/protective properties of spinal cord microglia.
Neurobiol Dis. 134: 104665.
Porwal, K. et al. (2019) Increased bone marrow-specific adipogenesis by clofazimine causes impaired fracture healing, osteopenia and osteonecrosis without extra-skeletal effects in rats.
Toxicol Sci. kfz172.
Kuriyama, T. et al. (2020) A novel rat model of inflammatory bowel disease developed using a device created with a 3D printer.
Regen Ther. 14: 1-10.
Dabrowska, S. et al. (2021) Neuroinflammation evoked by brain injury in a rat model of lacunar infarct.
Exp Neurol. 336: 113531.
Elabi, O.F. et al. (2021) L-dopa-Dependent Effects of GLP-1R Agonists on the Survival of Dopaminergic Cells Transplanted into a Rat Model of Parkinson Disease.
Int J Mol Sci. 22(22):12346.
Hou, Y. et al. (2021) Pseudoginsenoside-F11 promotes functional recovery after transient cerebral ischemia by regulating the microglia/macrophage polarization in rats.
Int Immunopharmacol. 99: 107896.
Eweida, A. et al. (2022) Systemically injected bone marrow mononuclear cells specifically home to axially vascularized tissue engineering constructs.
PLoS One. 17 (8): e0272697.
Yang, Q. et al. (2022) Electrospun aligned poly(ε-caprolactone) nanofiber yarns guiding 3D organization of tendon stem/progenitor cells in tenogenic differentiation and tendon repair.
Front Bioeng Biotechnol. 10: 960694.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001915 negative regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0001960 negative regulation of cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0005001 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0019887 protein kinase regulator activity
- GO:0009898 internal side of plasma membrane
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0010332 response to gamma radiation
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050857 positive regulation of antigen receptor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0051209 release of sequestered calcium ion into cytosol
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up