CD45.2 antibody | HIS41
Mouse anti Rat CD45.2 antibody, clone HIS41 recognizes the rat RT7.2 alloantigen - it does not react with RT7.1. RT7.2 is expressed on the surface of all peripheral leucocytes, as well as on bone marrow cells of lymphoid and myeloid lineage. Immunoprecipitation studies demonstrate a band of ~180 kDa from thymocytes, and ~190-220 kDa from T and B cells. Sequential immunoprecipitation studies have revealed that HIS41 recognises a determinant of the leucocyte common antigen (LCA, CD45).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Tissue Culture Supernatant - liquid
- Tissue Culture Supernatant containing 0.2M Tris/HCl pH7.4 and 5-10% foetal calf serum
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- PVG RT7.2 +ve rat thymocytes.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse Sp 2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P04157 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Ptprc Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001915 negative regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0001960 negative regulation of cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0005001 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0019887 protein kinase regulator activity
- GO:0009898 internal side of plasma membrane
- GO:0010332 response to gamma radiation
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050857 positive regulation of antigen receptor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0051209 release of sequestered calcium ion into cytosol
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD45.2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen 1||Neat||1/10|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- 1The epitope recognised by this antibody is reported to be sensitive to formaldehyde fixation and tissue processing. Bio-Rad recommends the use of acetone fixation for frozen sections.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA1209||0.1 mg||F|
Product Specific References
References for CD45.2 antibody
Butcher, G.W. (1987) A list of monoclonal antibodies specific for alloantigens of the rat.
J Immunogenet. 14 (2-3): 163-76.
Kampinga, J. et al. (1990) Differences in turnover between thymic medullary dendritic cells and a subset of cortical macrophages.
J Immunol. 145 (6): 1659-63.
Havenith, C.E. et al. (1993) Migration of dendritic cells into the draining lymph nodes of the lung after intratracheal instillation.
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 9 (5): 484-8.
Tschernig, T. et al. (1997) The lung as a source and a target organ for T- and B-lymphocytes.
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 17 (4): 414-21.
Løvås, K. et al. (1996) Sequestration patterns of transfused rat neutrophilic granulocytes under normal and inflammatory conditions.
Eur J Haematol. 56 (4): 221-9.
Kampinga, J. et al. (1990) RT7-defined alloantigens in rats are part of the leucocyte common antigen family.
Scand J Immunol. Jun;31(6):699-710.