CD4/CD25 | W3/25 / OX-39
|Mouse anti Rat CD4:FITC/CD25:RPE dual color reagent is a dual colour reagent designed to allow the simultaneous enumeration of cells expressing the rat CD4 and CD25 cell surface antigens.
Clone W3/25 recognises rat CD4, a T cell differentiation antigen expressed by helper T lymphocytes and weakly by monocytes. Clone OX-39 recognises rat CD25, a ~55 kDa glycoprotein expressed by activated T lymphocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Dual Colour combination consisting of FITC conjugated and RPE conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Antibody Isotypes
- FITC reagent: IgG1 (MOUSE)
RPE reagent: IgG1 (MOUSE)
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525 RPE 488nm laser 496 578 RPE 561nm laser 546 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cell in 100ul.
References for CD4/CD25
Barclay, A. N. et al. (1981) The localization of populations of lymphocytes defined by monoclonal antibodies in rat lymphoid tissues.
Immunol. 42: 593-600.
Paterson, D.J. et al. (1987) Antigens of activated rat T lymphocytes including a molecule of 50,000 Mr detected only on CD4 positive T blasts.
Mol Immunol. 24 (12): 1281-90.
Zschemisch, N.H. et al. (2012) Zinc-finger nuclease mediated disruption of Rag1 in the LEW/Ztm rat.
BMC Immunol. 13: 60.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0045058 T cell selection
- GO:0002437 inflammatory response to antigenic stimulus
- GO:0004911 interleukin-2 receptor activity
- GO:0008144 drug binding
- GO:0045582 positive regulation of T cell differentiation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0050687 negative regulation of defense response to virus
- GO:0050777 negative regulation of immune response
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up