CD3/CD8 | IF4/OX-8
Clone IF4 recognises rat CD3, a cell surface glycoprotein expressed by mature T lymphocytes. Clone OX8 recognises rat CD8, a cell surface glycoprotein expressed by thymocytes and by the suppressor/cytotoxic subset of peripheral blood T cells.
CD8 expression has also been reported upon rat macrophages.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Dual Colour combination consisting of FITC conjugated and RPE conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilised.
- Reconstitute with 1 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Antibody Isotypes
- FITC reagent: IgM (MOUSE)
RPE reagent: IgG1 (MOUSE)
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0045059 positive thymic T cell selection
- GO:0007163 establishment or maintenance of cell polarity
- GO:0015031 protein transport
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD3/CD8
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Product Specific References
References for CD3/CD8
Tanaka, T. et al. (1989) Characterization of a CD3-like rat T cell surface antigen recognized by a monoclonal antibody.
J Immunol. 142 (8): 2791-5.
Brideau, R.J. et al. (1980) Two subsets of rat T lymphocytes defined with monoclonal antibodies.
Eur J Immunol. 10 (8): 609-15.
Zschemisch, N.H. et al. (2012) Zinc-finger nuclease mediated disruption of Rag1 in the LEW/Ztm rat.
BMC Immunol. 13: 60.