CD3/CD4 | IF4 : W3/25
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Dual colour reagent Mouse anti Rat CD3 and CD4 antibodies is a combination of monoclonal antibodies recognizing rat CD3 and CD4 cell surface antigens.
Mouse anti Rat CD3 antibody, clone IF4 recognizes rat CD3, a cell surface glycoprotein expressed by mature T lymphocytes.
Mouse anti Rat CD4 antibody, clone W3/25 recognizes rat CD4, a ~55 kDa glycoprotein expressed by helper T lymphocytes, thymocytes and macrophages.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Dual Colour combination consisting of FITC conjugated and RPE conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Antibody Isotypes
- FITC reagent: IgM (MOUSE)
RPE reagent: IgG1 (MOUSE)
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525 RPE 488nm laser 496 578 RPE 561nm laser 546 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cell in 100ul.
References for CD3/CD4
Tanaka, T. et al. (1989) Characterization of a CD3-like rat T cell surface antigen recognized by a monoclonal antibody.
J Immunol. 142 (8): 2791-5.
Barclay, A.N. (1981) The localization of populations of lymphocytes defined by monoclonal antibodies in rat lymphoid tissues.
Immunology. 42 (4): 593-600.
Zschemisch, N.H. et al. (2012) Zinc-finger nuclease mediated disruption of Rag1 in the LEW/Ztm rat.
BMC Immunol. 13: 60.
Rivera de Jesus, E, et al. (2016) Adoptive Transfer of Dendritic Cells Expressing Fas Ligand Modulates Intestinal Inflammation in a Model of Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Journal of Clinical & Cellular Immunology. 7: 411.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0045058 T cell selection
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0045059 positive thymic T cell selection
- GO:0007163 establishment or maintenance of cell polarity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0015031 protein transport
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up