CD3/CD25/RT1B | 1F4 / OX-39 / OX-6
Antibodies produced by clone 1F4 recognize rat CD3, a 25 kDa cell surface antigen which is expressed by mature rat T-cells.
Antibodies produced by clone OX-39 react with the alpha chain of rat CD25, a 55 kDa type I membrane glycoprotein otherwise known as the IL-2 receptor alpha. In rats CD25 is expressed by activated T cells but not resting lymphocytes.
Antibodies produced by clone OX-6 react with a monomorphic determinant of the rat I-A antigen present on B lymphocytes, dendritic cells, some macrophages.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Triple Color combination consisting of FITC, RPE and Alexa Fluor® 647 conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Antibody Isotypes
- CD3 FITC reagent: Mouse IgM
CD25 RPE reagent: Mouse IgG1
RT1B A647 reagent: Mouse IgG1
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0045059 positive thymic T cell selection
- GO:0002437 inflammatory response to antigenic stimulus
- GO:0004911 interleukin-2 receptor activity
- GO:0008144 drug binding
- GO:0045582 positive regulation of T cell differentiation
- GO:0050687 negative regulation of defense response to virus
- GO:0050777 negative regulation of immune response
- GO:0007163 establishment or maintenance of cell polarity
- GO:0015031 protein transport
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or email@example.com
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD3/CD25/RT1B
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul