CD252 antibody | ATM-2
Filter by Application:E Reset
Mouse anti Rat CD252
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Rat CD252 antibody, clone ATM-2 recognizes rat CD252, otherwise known as OX40L or CD134L, a ~22 kDa type II transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the TNF superfamily, expressed by antigen-presenting cells including activated dendritic cells and B cells, and also by vascular endothelium.
The interaction of CD252 with its receptor OX40/CD134, acts as a co-stimulator of T cell activation, proliferation and both Th1 and Th2 cytokine production, and is also important in activated B cell proliferation and secretion of immunoglobulins (Igs). CD252/OX40 interaction has been implicated in HTLV-1 associated diseases including myelopathy and adult T cell leukaemia, and also with the autoimmune diseases rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease.
Mouse anti Rat CD252 antibody, clone ATM-2 has been shown to block the co-stimulatory activity of CD252 on rat T cell proliferation.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- ACI-S1 rat T-cell lymphoma cell line.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1|
- 1Bio-Rad recommends a three layer detection system using STAR11B followed by STAR4A, to enhance the staining of CD252 with MCA4634.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA1209||F||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control|
Satake, Y. et al. (2000) Characterization of rat OX40 ligand by monoclonal antibody.
Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 270 (3): 1041-8.
References for CD252 antibody
Yuan, X. et al. (2003) The role of the CD134-CD134 ligand costimulatory pathway in alloimmune responses in vivo.
J Immunol. 170 (6): 2949-55.
Macphee, I.A. et al. (2006) Blockade of OX40-ligand after initial triggering of the T helper 2 response inhibits mercuric chloride-induced autoimmunity.
Immunology. 117 (3): 402-8.
- OX40 Ligand
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001816 cytokine production
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0032743 positive regulation of interleukin-2 production
- GO:0042098 T cell proliferation
- GO:0042104 positive regulation of activated T cell proliferation
- View More GO Terms
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Rat Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up