CD122 antibody | L316
Mouse anti Rat CD122 antibody, clone L316 recognizes CD122 the 80 kDa Beta subunit of IL-2R, which is shared by the IL-15 receptor. The interleukin-2 receptor (IL-2R) is composed of three subunits, namely alpha, beta and gamma. In peripheral lymphoid tissues of adult rats, CD122 is primarily expressed by NK cells and a subset of T lymphocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Rat CRNK cells and rat IL-2R beta cDNA-transfected mouse L929 cell line.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P26896 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Il2rb Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004911 interleukin-2 receptor activity
- GO:0030101 natural killer cell activation
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD122 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1||Neat|
- 1 An incubation time of 4 hours with MCA2089XZ is recommended for optimum staining, see Park et al.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control:FITC||MCA1209F||0.1 mg||F|
Product Specific References
References for CD122 antibody
Park JH et al. (1996) Identification and cellular distribution of the rat interleukin-2 receptor beta chain: induction of the IL-2R alpha- beta+ phenotype by major histocompatibility complex class I recognition during T cell development in vivo and by T cell receptor stimulation of CD4+8+ immature thymocytes in vitro.
Eur J Immunol. 26 (10): 2371-5.
Wrenshall, L.E. et al. (2014) Identification of a cytotoxic form of dimeric interleukin-2 in murine tissues.
PLoS One. 9: e102191.