C-Peptide I antibody | 6H1
Mouse anti Rat C-Peptide I antibody, clone 6H1 recognizes rat C-peptide I and rat proinsulin. It does not recognize mouse C-peptide I and reacts very weakly with rat and mouse C-peptide II.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Fragments of rat C-peptide conjugated to a carrier protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002020 protease binding
- GO:0051087 chaperone binding
- GO:0005158 insulin receptor binding
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0030141 stored secretory granule
- GO:0006006 glucose metabolic process
- GO:0034097 response to cytokine stimulus
- GO:0043434 response to peptide hormone stimulus
- GO:0051591 response to cAMP
- For research purposes only
Applications of C-Peptide I antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for C-Peptide I antibody
Pasquier, A. et al. (2019) Lysosomal degradation of newly formed insulin granules contributes to β cell failure in diabetes.
Nat Commun. 10 (1): 3312.