Beta 2 Microglobulin antibody | TLD-3H12B
Mouse anti Rat beta 2 Microglobulin antibody, clone TLD-3H12B recognizes native beta 2 microglobulin which is a component of MHC class I molecules, which are present on all nucleated cells. Levels of beta 2 microglobulin can be used to assess renal function in kidney transplant recipients. Also known as B2M, it has been suggested that this protein can be used as a prognostic marker for HIV infection.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Rat microglial cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse MOM myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P07151 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- B2m Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0002474 antigen processing and presentation of peptide antigen via MHC class I
- GO:0042612 MHC class I protein complex
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0042493 response to drug
- GO:0046686 response to cadmium ion
- For research purposes only
Applications of Beta 2 Microglobulin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA1209||0.1 mg||F|
Product Specific References
References for Beta 2 Microglobulin antibody
Loconto, J. et al. (2003) Functional expression of murine V2R pheromone receptors involves selective association with the M10 and M1 families of MHC class Ib molecules.
Cell. 112: 607 - 618.
Aktaş, A. et al. (2013) Ankaferd-Induced Early Soft Tissue Wound Healing in an Experimental Rat Model
Turkiye Klinikleri Journal of Medical Sciences. 33 (6): 1344-53.