Plasmodium falciparum Schizont Infected RBCs antibody | 11B7
Mouse anti Plasmodium falciparum antibody, clone 11B7 reacts only with erythrocytes infected in the late stages (schizonts), not the parasite itself. It binds to the Maurer's clefts - a system of membranes derived from the parasitophorus vacuole membranes, visible in the form of dots in the cell cytoplasm.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Ig fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Trypsinised fraction of P. falciparum conjugated with mouse albumin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgM concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Plasmodium falciparum Schizont Infected RBCs antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- 1Acetone fixation is recommended for antigen detection in infected human red blood cells.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Human anti Mouse IgM:FITC||HCA040F||0.1 mg||F|
|Human anti Mouse IgM:HRP||HCA040P||0.1 mg||E|
|Goat anti Mouse IgM:Alk. Phos.(Human Adsorbed)||STAR138A||1 ml||C E P WB|
|Goat anti Mouse IgM:RPE||STAR86PE||0.5 ml||F|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG/A/M:Alk. Phos.||STAR87A||1 mg||C E WB|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG/A/M:HRP (Human Adsorbed)||STAR87P||1 mg||E|