L-LACTATE Dehydrogenase antibody | AbD13978_hIgG1
Human anti Plasmodium vivax LDH:HRP
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- L-LACTATE Dehydrogenase
|Human anti plasmodium vivax LDH, clone AbD13978 recognizes LDH (L-lactose dehydrogenase) from the Malaria causing protozoan species Plasmodium vivax. It was shown to cross-react with Plasmodium falciparum LDH.
Clone AbD13978 was selected by phage display under heat stress conditions. The Tm value for thermal denaturation of the antibody was measured by CD spectroscopy and has been found to be 70 °C.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. Conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP) - liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Recombinant LDH fusion protein from Plasmodium vivax.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Protozoan Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up