Histidine Rich Protein II antibody | AbD14964_hIgG1
Clone AbD14964 was selected by phage display under heat stress conditions. The Tm value for thermal denaturation of the antibody was measured by CD spectroscopy and has been found to be 70 °C. When conjugated this clone can be used as a detection antibody with HCA160 as the capture antibody in sandwich assay.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL ® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. Conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP) - liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
HRP Stabiliser (BUF052A)
- Recombinant HRPII fusion protein from Plasmodium falciparum.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Histidine Rich Protein II antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product is suitable for use in direct ELISA applications. This product may be used as a detection reagent in a sandwich ELISA together with HCA160 as the capture reagent.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra