Giardia lamblia antibody | 6271
Infection by G. lamblia results in giardiasis; a type of gastroenteritis that causes severe diarrhea and abdominal cramps. It has been suggested that chronic giardiasis can result in long-term growth retardation.
Does not react with Cryptosporidium and Microsporidia cysts.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Giardia lamblia cysts.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Giardia lamblia antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Giardia lamblia antibody
Li, X.X. et al. (2008) Detection of pathogen based on the catalytic growth of gold nanocrystals.
Detection of pathogen based on the catalytic
Adam, R.D. (2001) Biology of Giardia lamblia.
Clin Microbiol Rev. 14: 447-475.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra