PARP1-S499-ADP-RIBOSE antibody | AbD34251ad
|Anti-PARP1-S499-ADP-ribose antibody, clone AbD34251ad, recognizes PARP1, ADP-ribosylated at Serine 499. Poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase 1 (PARP1) is an early responder to DNA damage in human cells. Upon binding to genomic lesions PARP1 is able to transfer a mono- or poly-ADP-ribose residue from nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) to their substrate proteins, for chromatin decompaction and repair factor recruitment (Bütepage et al. 2015, Suskiewicz et al. 2020).
During the DNA damage response, serine is the primary target for PARP1 ADP-ribosylation which uses Histone PARylation factor 1 (HPF1) as an accessory factor to switch the amino-acid specificity of PARP1 from aspartate/glutamate to serine residues (Bonfiglio et al. 2017, Suskiewicz et al. 2020). PARP1/HPF1 during DNA damage response, primarily target PARP1 itself and histone H3, ribosylating these substrate proteins.
This anti-PARP1-S499-ADP-ribose antibody, clone AbD34251ad was generated using an ADP-ribosylated PARP1S499 antigen. It is tagged with a SpyTag2 at the C-terminus of the Fab heavy chain, enabling the user to couple it to a SpyCatcher reagent for conversion to alternative formats in less than an hour. It has the same specificity than the human/rabbit IgG chimera antibody HCA356, clone AbD34251 that does not bind any of the other Ser-ADP-ribosylated peptides tested, nor does it bind poly-ADP-ribose in a site-specific manner (Bonfiglio et al. 2020).
- Target Species
- Protein/peptide tag
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, Expressed in a proprietary E. coli. strain. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag, a SpyTag version 2 (VPTIVMVDAYKRYK) and a His6-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Recombinant Fab antibody expressed in E. coli and purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.0095% MIT
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Protein/peptide tag Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up