PAN-ADP-RIBOSE antibody | AbD33641
Filter by Application:E WB Reset
|Anti pan-ADP-ribose antibody, clone AbD33641, recognizes both mono- and poly-adenosine diphosphate (ADP)-ribosylation. ADP-ribosylation is a reversible post-translational modification that occurs in multicellular organisms as well as some lower unicellular eukaryotes, but is absent in prokaryotes and yeast (Bürkle 2005). ADP ribosylation has been shown to play critical roles in many physiological and pathological processes, including bacterial pathogenesis and signaling and metabolism to control chromatin-related processes including transcription and DNA repair (Bonfiglio et al. 2020, Bütepage et al. 2015).
Members of the ADP-ribosyltransferase (ART) superfamily of proteins catalyze the transfer of ADP-ribose from nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) onto substrate protein via N-, O-, or S-glycosidic linkages. These transferases are able to transfer a single ADP-ribose residue to their substrate proteins, in a process known as mono-ADP-ribosylation. They are also able to attach additional ADP-ribose residues to create either linear or branched chains of ADP-ribose poly-ADP-ribosylation (Bütepage et al. 2015).
Anti pan-ADP-ribose antibody, clone AbD33641 has been used in ELISAs and Western blotting against free poly-ADP-ribose and free mono-ADP-ribose to characterise the specificity of this clone (Bonfiglio et al. 2020).
- Target Species
- Protein/peptide tag
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL phage display library. Expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is bivalent by dimerization of the bacterial alkaline phosphatase fusion protein. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag and a HIS-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied as liquid.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||2 ug/ml|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|anti Mono-ADP-Ribose||HCA354||E IF WB||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|anti Mono-ADP-Ribose||HCA355||IF WB||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up