MONO-ADP-RIBOSE antibody | AbD33205
Members of the ADP-ribosyltransferase (ART) superfamily of proteins including the poly(ADP-ribose) polymerases (PARPs) subfamily, catalyze the transfer of ADP-ribose from nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) onto substrate protein via N-, O-, or S-glycosidic linkages. These transferases are able to transfer a single ADP-ribose residue to their substrate proteins, in a process known as mono-ADP-ribosylation (Bütepage et al. 2015).
This clone AbD33205 is a mono-selective ADP-ribose antibody which was generated using an H3S10ADPr peptide as the antigen. This clone is specific for mono-ADPr and recognizes Ser-mono-ADPr. Another mono-ADPr antibody (HCA354, AbD33204) also specifically recognizes mono-ADP-ribose, however it has a preference for mono-ADP-riboses other than Ser-mono-ADPr, with a preference for ubiquitin Arg-ADPr and mono-ADPr catalyzed by other PARPs.
Anti mono-ADP-ribose antibody, clone AbD33205, has been used in immunofluorescence staining of H2O2-treated U2OS cells to showed strong nuclear staining, relating to HPF1 and PARP1, but not PARP2. This staining was abolished upon treatment with the PARP inhibitors (Bonfiglio et al. 2020).
- Target Species
- Protein/peptide tag
- Product Form
- Human/Rabbit IgG chimera (rabbit CH2 and CH3) antibody selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified recombinant IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from a mammalian cell line
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
- For research purposes only
Applications of MONO-ADP-RIBOSE antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||2 ug/ml|
Product Specific References
Antibody Characterization Reference
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra