Mono-ADP-Ribose antibody | AbD33204ad
|Anti mono-ADP-ribose antibody, clone AbD33204ad, recognizes mono-adenosine diphosphate (ADP)-ribosylation. ADP-ribosylation is a reversible post-translational modification that occurs in multicellular organisms as well as some lower unicellular eukaryotes, but is absent in prokaryotes and yeast (Bürkle 2005). ADP ribosylation has been shown to play critical roles in many physiological and pathological processes, including bacterial pathogenesis and signaling and metabolism to control chromatin-related processes including transcription and DNA repair (Bonfiglio et al. 2020, Bütepage et al. 2015).
Members of the ADP-ribosyltransferase (ART) superfamily of proteins including the poly(ADP-ribose) polymerases (PARPs) subfamily, catalyze the transfer of ADP-ribose from nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) onto substrate protein via N-, O-, or S-glycosidic linkages. These transferases are able to transfer a single ADP-ribose residue to their substrate proteins, in a process known as mono-ADP-ribosylation (Bütepage et al. 2015).
The anti mono-ADP-ribose antibody, clone AbD33204ad is a mono-selective ADP-ribose antibody which was generated using an H3S10ADPr peptide as the antigen. It is tagged with a SpyTag2 at the C-terminus of the Fab heavy chain, enabling the user to couple it to a SpyCatcher reagent for conversion to alternative formats in less than an hour. It has the same specificity for mono-ADPr with a preference for ubiquitin Arg-ADPr and mono-ADPr catalysed by other PARPs than the human/rabbit IgG chimera antibody HCA354, clone AbD33204. Another mono-ADPr antibody (HCA355, clone AbD33205) also specifically recognizes mono-ADP-ribose, however it has a preference for Ser-mono-ADP-riboses.
- Target Species
- Protein/peptide tag
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, Expressed in a proprietary E. coli. strain. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag, a SpyTag version 2 (VPTIVMVDAYKRYK) and a His6-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Recombinant Fab antibody expressed in E. coli and purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.0095% MIT
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Protein/peptide tag Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up