Protein Kinase C Epsilon antibody | 17
Mouse anti Protein Kinase C epsilon antibody, clone 17 recognizes the sequence NQEEFKGFSYFGEDLMP at the C terminus of PKC epsilon.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mammals
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Tissue Culture Supernatant - liquid
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Protein kinase C-epsilon.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005783 endoplasmic reticulum
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0007202 activation of phospholipase C activity
- GO:0008047 enzyme activator activity
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- For research purposes only
Applications of Protein Kinase C Epsilon antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||Nt - 1/10|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra