Protein Kinase C Epsilon antibody | 17
Mouse anti Protein Kinase C epsilon antibody, clone 17 recognizes the sequence NQEEFKGFSYFGEDLMP at the C terminus of PKC epsilon.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mammals
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Tissue Culture Supernatant - liquid
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Protein kinase C-epsilon.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005783 endoplasmic reticulum
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0007202 activation of phospholipase C activity
- GO:0008047 enzyme activator activity
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- For research purposes only
Applications of Protein Kinase C Epsilon antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||Nt - 1/10|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra