Procainamide antibody | PRO2
Mouse anti Procainamide
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti procainamide antibody, clone PRO2 recognises Procainamide, an antiarrhythmic agent used to treat supraventricular and ventricular cardiac arrhythmias. It works by blocking open sodium channels and prolonging the cardiac action potential. It is administered intravenously or orally.|
- Intended Use
- Bio-Rad recommends that the user determines this product’s suitability for any particular application.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Chemical Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up