TNF Alpha antibody | 4F4
TNF alpha is expressed by a range of cells including macrophages and monocytes, and is an important mediator of the porcine inflammatory response.
Mouse anti Porcine TNF alpha antibody, clone 4F4 is reported to neutralize the effects of porcine TNF alpha in in vitro cytotoxicity assays using WEHI 164 clone 13 murine fibrosarcoma cells (Su et al. 1992).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant porcine TNF alpha.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- For research purposes only
Applications of TNF Alpha antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for TNF Alpha antibody
Su, X. et al. (1992) Monoclonal antibodies to porcine tumor necrosis factor alpha development of an enzyme-linked immunoabsorbant assay.
J Immunoassay 13:253-72.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra