Human anti Pig interferon gamma antibody, clone AbD06477
recognizes porcine interferon gamma (IFN gamma). IFN gamma is a type II interferon, which is structurally unrelated to type I interferons. Interferons regulate innate and adaptive immunity to viral infection. IFN gamma has anti viral activity and is secreted by a wide range of cells including T-cells, B-cells, NK cells and professional antigen presenting cells such as macrophages and dendritic cells.
HCA090 is recommended for use as a capture antibody in ELISA assays to detect native porcine IFN gamma. MCA1783B
is recommended as a detection reagent.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL® GOLD phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is dimerized via a helix-turn-helix motif. The antibody is tagged with a myc-tag (EQKLISEEDL) and a his-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied lyophilized.
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant porcine interferon gamma.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
response to virus
interferon-gamma receptor binding
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IFN Gamma antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- Due to the presence of bovine serum albumin (BSA), this antibody is unsuitable for use as a capture reagent in sandwich ELISA applications. This product is also available without BSA, please enquire.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available