Phosphotyrosine antibody | PY20
Mouse anti Phosphotyrosine:RPE
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Phosphotyrosine, Clone PY20, is specific for phosphotyrosine. Phosphorylation of tyrosine residues is considered a key stem in signal transduction and regulation of enzymatic activity.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - liquid
- Antibody purified from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Stabilizing agent (sucrose)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for Phosphotyrosine antibody
Vendel,. A.C. et al. (2009) B and T lymphocyte attenuator regulates B cell receptor signaling by targeting Syk and BLNK.
J Immunol. 182: 1509-17.
van der Wel, T. et al. (2020) Chemical genetics strategy to profile kinase target engagement reveals role of FES in neutrophil phagocytosis.
Nat Commun. 11 (1): 3216.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Chemical Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up