TER-119/Erythroid Cells antibody | TER-119
|Rat anti Mouse TER-119/erythroid cells antibody, clone TER-119 recognizes TER-119 also known as Ly-76. The TER-119 clone detects a 52 kDa protein that is associated with cell surface expressed glycophorin A. TER-119 is an erythroid-specific antigen expressed from the early proerythroblast through to the mature erythrocyte stage. This antigen is also expressed on 20-25% of bone marrow cells and 2-3% of spleen cells but not on thymocytes, lymph node cells or erythroid colony-forming cells (Kina et al. 2000).|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Day 14 fetal liver cells from a C57BL/6 mouse
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10 μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
Kina, T. et al. (2000) The monoclonal antibody TER-119 recognizes a molecule associated with glycophorin A and specifically marks the late stages of murine erythroid lineage.
Br J Haematol. 109 (2): 280-7.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up