TER-119/Erythroid Cells antibody | TER-119
Rat anti Mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- TER-119/Erythroid Cells
|Rat anti Mouse TER-119/erythroid cells antibody, clone TER-119 recognizes TER-119 also known as Ly-76. The TER-119 clone detects a 52 kDa protein that is associated with cell surface expressed glycophorin A. TER-119 is an erythroid-specific antigen expressed from the early proerythroblast through to the mature erythrocyte stage. This antigen is also expressed on 20-25% of bone marrow cells and 2-3% of spleen cells but not on thymocytes, lymph node cells or erythroid colony-forming cells (Kina et al. 2000).|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Day 14 fetal liver cells from a C57BL/6 mouse
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10 μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
Kina, T. et al. (2000) The monoclonal antibody TER-119 recognizes a molecule associated with glycophorin A and specifically marks the late stages of murine erythroid lineage.
Br J Haematol. 109 (2): 280-7.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up