Ly-6C/CD31 | ERMP20 / ERMP12
Antibodies produced by clone ERMP20 recognise murine Ly-6C, a 14kD differentiation antigen, which is expressed on macrophage/dendritic cell precursors in mid-stage development (late CFU-M, monoblasts and immature monocytes), granulocytes, and on a wide range of endothelial cells and subpopulations of B- and T-lymphocytes.
Antibodies produced by clone ERMP12 recognise murine CD31, a ~140 kDa cell surface glycoprotein that is expressed at high levels on endothelial cells, platelets, and most leukocyte subpopulations.CD31 is also expressed on a major population of macrophage / dendritic cell precursors in the bone marrow.
Clone ER-MP12 can be used in conjunction with clone ER-MP20 in two colour flow cytometric analysis, to identify different stages of myeloid progenitor cells in mouse bone marrow.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Dual Colour combination consisting of Alexa Fluor®488 conjugated and RPE conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilised.
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Antibody Isotypes
- A488 reagent Rat IgG2a
RPE reagent Rat IgG2a
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0031225 anchored to membrane
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0007266 Rho protein signal transduction
- GO:0030054 cell junction
- GO:0030334 regulation of cell migration
- GO:0030485 smooth muscle contractile fiber
- GO:0042060 wound healing
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or email@example.com
- For research purposes only
Applications of Ly-6C/CD31
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|