Ly-6C/CD115/CD11b | ERMP20 / 604B5 2E11 / M1/70.15
Antibodies produced by clone ERMP20 recognize murine Ly-6C, a 14 kDa differentiation antigen, which is expressed on macrophage/dendritic cell precursors in mid-stage development (late CFU-M, monoblasts and immature monocytes), granulocytes, and on a wide range of endothelial cells and subpopulations of B- and T-lymphocytes.
Antibodies produced by clone 604B5 2E11 recognize the murine CD115 cell surface antigen, also known as the M-CSF receptor and as c-fms. CD115 is expressed by cells of the monocytic lineage and by progenitor cells.
Antibodies produced by clone M1/70.15 recognize the murine CD11b cell surface antigen (also known as the alpha M integrin chain or MAC-1), a differentiation antigen expressed by granulocytes, monocytes, NK cells and tissue macrophages.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Triple Color combination consisting of Alexa Fluor® 488, RPE and RPE-Alexa Fluor® 647 conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Antibody Isotypes
- Ly-6C A488 reagent: Rat IgG2a
CD115 RPE reagent: Rat IgG1
CD11b RPE-A647 reagent: Rat IgG2b
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001846 opsonin binding
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0008305 integrin complex
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0007159 leukocyte cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0008201 heparin binding
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0030593 neutrophil chemotaxis
- GO:0043395 heparan sulfate proteoglycan binding
- GO:0045123 cellular extravasation
- GO:0050798 activated T cell proliferation
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0031225 anchored to membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004714 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0019955 cytokine binding
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0043235 receptor complex
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For research purposes only
Applications of Ly-6C/CD115/CD11b
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|