Integrin Alpha 4 Beta 7 antibody | DATK32
Rat anti Mouse Integrin Alpha 4 Beta 7
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Integrin Alpha 4 Beta 7
|Rat anti Mouse integrin alpha 4 beta 7 recognizes integrin alpha 4 beta 7 also known as LPAM-1 or lymphocyte Peyer's patch adhesion molecule. Integrin alpha 4 beta 7 is composed of (~150 kDa) alpha 4 and beta 7 (~130 kDa) components. Integrin alpha 4 beta 7 and its ligand MAdCAM-1 play a vital role in the homing of activated lymphocytes to gut associated lymphoid tissues. Integrin alpha 4 beta 7 expression is found on several cell types including lymphocytes, macrophages and eosinophils.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- TK1 murine T cell lymphoma cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized fischer rats were fused with cells from the murine SP2/0-Ag14 myeloma.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10 μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
Andrew, D.P. et al. (1994) Distinct but overlapping epitopes are involved in alpha 4 beta 7-mediated adhesion to vascular cell adhesion molecule-1, mucosal addressin-1, fibronectin, and lymphocyte aggregation.
J Immunol. 153 (9): 3847-61.
References for Integrin Alpha 4 Beta 7 antibody
Dolcetti, R. et al. (1997) Alpha 4 beta 7 integrin expression is associated with the leukemic evolution of human and murine T-cell lymphoblastic lymphomas.
Am J Pathol. 150 (5): 1595-605.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0008305 integrin complex
- GO:0007160 cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0007275 multicellular organismal development
- GO:0007157 heterophilic cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0001968 fibronectin binding
- GO:0001974 blood vessel remodeling
- GO:0007159 leukocyte cell-cell adhesion
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007507 heart development
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0016477 cell migration
- GO:0060324 face development
- GO:0060710 chorio-allantoic fusion
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up