IL-4 antibody | BVD6-24G2
Rat anti Mouse Interleukin-4
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Mouse Interleukin-4 antibody, clone BVD6-24G2 recognizes mouse Interleukin-4 (IL-4). Interleukin-4 is a potent lymphoid cell growth factor, which stimulates the growth and survival of certain B and T cells.
Rat anti Mouse Interleukin-4 antibody, clone BVD6-24G2 is not reported to have neutralising activity.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant murine IL-4.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- 1 Membrane permeabilization is required for this application. The use of Leucoperm (Product Code BUF09) is recommended for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
References for IL-4 antibody
Abrams, J.S. et al. (1992) Strategies of anti-cytokine monoclonal antibody development: immunoassay of IL-10 and IL-5 in clinical samples.
Immunol Rev. 127: 5-24.
Bogen, S.A. et al. (1993) Analysis of IL-2, IL-4, and IFN-gamma-producing cells in situ during immune responses to protein antigens.
J Immunol. 150 (10): 4197-205.
Fujihashi, K. et al. (1993) Cytokine-specific ELISPOT assay. Single cell analysis of IL-2, IL-4 and IL-6 producing cells.
J Immunol Methods. 160 (2): 181-9.
Ferrick, D.A. et al. (1995) Differential production of interferon-gamma and interleukin-4 in response to Th1- and Th2-stimulating pathogens by gamma delta T cells in vivo.
Nature. 373 (6511): 255-7.
Chiu, W.C. et al. (2009) Effects of dietary fish oil supplementation on cellular adhesion molecule expression and tissue myeloperoxidase activity in hypercholesterolemic mice with sepsis.
J Nutr Biochem. 2009 Apr;20(4):254-60.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005136 interleukin-4 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0008203 cholesterol metabolic process
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0042104 positive regulation of activated T cell proliferation
- GO:0042113 B cell activation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042523 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat5 protein
- GO:0043066 negative regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0043193 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription
- GO:0045348 positive regulation of MHC class II biosynthetic process
- GO:0045671 negative regulation of osteoclast differentiation
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0048295 positive regulation of isotype switching to IgE isotypes
- GO:0048304 positive regulation of isotype switching to IgG isotypes
- GO:0051091 positive regulation of transcription factor activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up