IL-1 Alpha antibody | Flo1
IL-1 alpha and closely related IL-1 beta, are both involved in haematopoiesis and exhibit many identical immunomodulatory properties, binding to the same type I interleukin-1 receptor, also known as CD121a.
Mouse anti Mouse Interleukin-1 alpha antibody, clone Flo1 can be used in functional studies to neutralize the activity of 125pg/ml of recombinant mouse IL-1 alpha by 95%, as tested using mouse D10(N4)M T-helper cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant mouse IL-1 alpha
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01582 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Il1a Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001660 fever generation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005149 interleukin-1 receptor binding
- GO:0005507 copper ion binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0010575 positive regulation vascular endothelial growth factor production
- GO:0034605 cellular response to heat
- GO:0046688 response to copper ion
- GO:0045766 positive regulation of angiogenesis
- GO:0051781 positive regulation of cell division
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-1 Alpha antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|