IgG2b antibody | LO-MG2b-2
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Rat anti Mouse IgG2b Heavy Chain antibody, clone LO-MG2b-2 reacts with mouse IgG2b heavy chain. The avidity of Rat anti Mouse IgG2b Heavy Chain antibody, clone LO-MG2b-2 for IgG2b is 1 x 1010 M-1.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.1% Sodium Azide
- Purified mouse IgG2b.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised LOU/c rats were fused with cells of the rat IR983F myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgG2b antibody
Bazin, H. et al. (1984) Rat monoclonal antibodies. I. Rapid purification from in vitro culture supernatants.
J. Immunol. Methods 71: 261-269.
Denis, O. et al. (1993) Resting B cells can act as antigen presenting cells in vivo and induce antibody responses.
Int. Immunol. 5: 71-8.
DeGiovanni, C. et al. (2019) Cancer Vaccines Co-Targeting HER2/Neu and IGF1R.
Cancers (Basel). 11 (4)Apr 11 [Epub ahead of print].
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up