GITRL antibody | YGL386
Mouse GITRL is predominantly expressed on immature and mature dendritic cells, macrophages and B cells. Expression of mouse GITRL can be transiently up regulated on these cells, following lipolysaccharide (LPS) stimulation, but protein expression is rapidly down modulated shortly after stimulation.
Studies demonstrate that GITRL can neutralise the suppressive effects of CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells and can also provide a co-stimulatory signal for both naïve and primed T cells, suggesting a key role for GITRL in the regulation of T cell-mediated immunity.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% sodium azide
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant mouse GITRL.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised DA rats were fused with cells of the Y3/Ag1.2.3 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005164 tumor necrosis factor receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- For research purposes only
Applications of GITRL antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Alk. Phos. (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131A||C E P WB||1 ml|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Biotin (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131B||C E IF P WB||0.5 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800||STAR16D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC||STAR17B||F||1 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:HRP||STAR21B||C E P RE||1 mg|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR69||F||0.5 ml|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800 (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR71D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:HRP (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR72||C E P||0.5 mg|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:RPE (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR73||F||0.5 ml|
Product Specific References
References for GITRL antibody
Cobbold, S.P. et al. (2004) Induction of foxP3+ regulatory T cells in the periphery of T cell receptor transgenic mice tolerized to transplants.
J Immunol. 172 (10): 6003-10.
Sakihama, T. et al. (2008) A simple detection method for low-affinity membrane protein interactions by baculoviral display.
PLoS One. 3 (12): e4024.
Tone, M. et al. (2003) Mouse glucocorticoid-induced tumor necrosis factor receptor ligand is costimulatory for T cells.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 100 (25): 15059-64.