Rat anti Mouse ER-MP54 antibody, clone ER-MP54 recognizes a murine antigen designated ER-MP54. The ER-MP54 antigen is primarily expressed within myeloid precursor cells in the bone marrow. The antigen may be detected in immature macrophage precursors up to the monoblast stage of myeloid differentiation. Some cell lines have also been reported to express the ER-MP54 antigen at the cell surface.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor®488 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
|1%||Bovine Serum Albumin|
- Balb/c macrophage precursor cell hybrids.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cells from immunised rats were fused with cells of the rat Y3-Ag1.2.3 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of ER-MP54 antibody
|Flow Cytometry 1
- 1Membrane permeabilisation is required for this application. Bio-Rad recommends the use of Leucoperm™ (Product Code BUF09) for this purpose.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
Product Specific References
References for ER-MP54 antibody
Leenen, P.J.M. et.al. (1990) Murine macrophage precursor characterization II. Monoclonal antibodies against macrophage precursor antigens.
Eur J Immunol. 20:27 – 34.
Leenen, P.J. et al. (1994) Markers of mouse macrophage development detected by monoclonal antibodies.
J Immunol Methods. 174 (1-2): 5-19.
Hung, S.I. et al. (2003) Transient expression of Ym1, a heparin-binding lectin, during developmental hematopoiesis and inflammation.
J Leukoc Biol. 72: 72-82.
Wang, H. et al. (2009) Key role of macrophages in the pathogenesis of CD18 hypomorphic murine model of psoriasis.
J Invest Dermatol. 129 (5): 1100-14.