CD9 antibody | MF1
Filter by Application:F WB Reset
Rat anti Mouse CD9:Alexa Fluor®488
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Mouse CD9 antibody, clone MF1 recognizes mouse CD9, a ~25 kDa member of the tetraspanin family of transmembrane proteins. The tetraspanin family are multifunctional molecules which bind to a wide range of transmembrane proteins and intracellular signalling molecules. Tetraspanins facilitate the formation of molecular complexes which play a role in cell activation, proliferation, motility, fusion and apoptosis.
CD9 is ubiquitously expressed, with high levels found on platelets and in male reproductive tissues. In mouse haematopoietic tissues, CD9 is expressed by myeloid and stromal cells. CD9 is known to complex with integrins and other transmembrane proteins. It can modulate cell adhesion and migration and also trigger platelet activation and aggregation.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor 488 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®488 495 519
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or email@example.com
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for CD9 antibody
Etzerodt, A. et al. (2017) Soluble ectodomain CD163 and extracellular vesicle-associated CD163 are two differently regulated forms of 'soluble CD163' in plasma.
Sci Rep. 7: 40286.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0007342 fusion of sperm to egg plasma membrane
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0030913 paranodal junction assembly
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up